Natural Shine is a premium dressing that restores a classic, low-sheen, dry-to-the-touch shine to your plastic, rubber, and vinyl surfaces both inside and outside your car.
Use This Dressing To:
- Restore an original shine to your trim
- Avoid greasy, oily, extremely glossy look
- Repel light dirt, dust, and debris
- Take your detail to the next level of perfection
- Lay down a classic shine that lasts
Unique Emulsion Formula For Interior And Exterior
After cleaning your tires, dashboards, vinyl, and plastic trim, it’s important to apply a dressing to protect the surfaces and add a bit of shine. Natural Shine nourishes and restores the surfaces to their original shine. Use it on tires, dashboards, and trim pieces to create a natural, dry-to-the-touch appearance that avoids the look of cheaper oily and overly glossy products.
Durable Protection Against The Elements
Natural Shine is formulated using synthetic polymer coating technology that bonds with the surface to restore an original appearance on tires, dashboards, trim pieces, and more. The advanced synthetic polymer coating contains UV blockers that ensure your trim is protected against cracking, fading, discoloration, and staining that can occur with age.
How To Use
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
5 – 15 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Glycerin||58-81-5||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|C12-14-secondary, Ethoxylate||84133-50-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Emulsifier|
Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
Provide details like specifications, materials, or measurements.
Add an image in your Collapsible content settings for more visual interest.
Share expert tips on how to use this product or pair it with other items.
List the details of your shipping policy.